Local News

“May God Have Mercy On Kogi State” — See What Happened At A Plaza In Lokoja Yesterday Night

Please Scroll Down To Watch The Video

The biggest Electrical store in Kogi State known as PEE-LINKS ELECTRO WORLD was engulfed and ravaged by unquenchable fire yesterday night, September 25, 2020 after nothing was done to salvage the incident.

According reports, this plaza building is very close to the Federal Fire Service Office as well as the the State Fire service and yet no measurable salvage.

Waking up to see pictures from pee-Links electro which is located in Lokoja, opposite GT Bank on fire, is really disheartening and calls for urgent attention in the emergency response in Kogi state and the country at large.

Kogi state has a brand new fire truck located very close to Pee-links and how the fire went out of hand so quickly is so bewildering.

The fire out break happened in a very dangerous environment which can lead to many life lost, as the the Pee-Links Electro World is sharing a very close fence with another plaza and a Petrol Station.

The entire building was burnt to the ground with Billions of Naira worth of goods in it. This is really a huge loss to Mr. Peter, the owner of the plaza.

Watch The Video Below


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *