Local News

Electrician electrocuted to death in Lagos

There was tension this morning as a yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “ He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Watch The Video Below

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *