Health

Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Anambra

One Mrs Obiageli Ezeuboaja, 65, and her house boy, Chikamso, 12, have died in their sleep in Umuchiana village, Ekwulobia, Anambra State.


Her husband, Bernard Ezeuboaja, reported the incident on Wednesday at Aguata Police Station.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased set a charcoal fire in order to warm the room due to cold weather, leaving all the windows closed and without ventilation, hence the death from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *